- Location: Newquay
- OTE: £28,000
Advertising and Media Partnerships
Generate revenue from Wavelength publishing channels, offering clients both traditional advertising alongside more innovative brand led marketing opportunities.
Start Date: 01/03/2017
OTE: £28,000+ per annum
Basic: £18,000 paid monthly
Bonus: Performance related and paid monthly.
- Digital Media Sales Experience
- Surf Industry Knowledge
- Marketing awareness
- Work with Wavelength’s existing brands.
- Encourage the rest of the surf market to set aside marketing budget for Wavelength activations.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be creating innovative and credible ways for brands to align themselves with Wavelength channels in order to deliver their marketing message to the the Wavelength Audience.
Successful executives will be able to:
- Pitch digital first campaigns.
- Understand and communicate the effectiveness of multi-channel campaigns
- Build working relationships with partners
- Oversee the delivery of the campaign.
- Report back to clients.
- Renew longstanding partnerships.
Aligning Wavelength Magazine and Website via content led campaigns that appeal to the marketing strategies of both endemic (core surf) and non endemic brands.
- Attending networking events
- Setting up and Attending meetings.
- Selling the content services of Wavelength Media team
- Account Management.
Being an effective communicator is absolutely key to success in this role.
- Communicating marketing opportunities to partners
- Ensure content and artwork deadlines are communicated in advance.
- Giving regular feedback direct to clients on their live campaigns
A certain level of administrative tasks will form part of your sales role at Wavelength. Tasks include:
- Generating Order Forms with signed terms
- Setting up sales invoices (draft format)
- Managing clients advertising campaigns
- Provide positive link between client and WL accounts department
Applications via CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.