- Location: Newquay
- OTE: £
A great first step into the world of creative agencies and independent publishing. You will see and do it all.
Start Date: 03/09/2018
- Gain Admin Experience
- Gain Customer Experience
- Gain all round agency experience
• Answering the phone
• Meeting and greeting all studio visitors
• Work with project and account managers to deliver project workflow
• Ensuring that the creative and publishing teams have everything they need
• Keeping the studio tidy
• Managing post
• Management of office infrastructure
• Booking travel
• Take meeting notes
• Writing order forms
• Creative work flow management
• Proposal presentations
• Assembling products for Wavelength Guides
• Sourcing advertising materials
• Working with the editor on an adhoc basis
• Order fulfilment
• Posting orders (Royal Mail Account)
• Customer service enquiries
• Stock management
• Be an effective communicator is absolutely key to success in this role.
• Being a central point of contact in for all external team members.
• Managing clients that are dealing directly with the studio
Perks of the job
• Great studio environment
• Amazing sea views
• Surf right out front anytime
• Part of an agency on the rise
40 hours per week. Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 6.00pm, with an hour’s lunch break.
Interview and Process
All candidates should send in their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview between 22nd August – 7th September, at the companies head office.
National minimum apprentice wage, of £3,70 per hour.
Working for Wavelength Media Limited (company no: 08958349) at 11 Cliff Road, Newquay, TR7 2NE.
Start and Duration Process
This is a 1 year placement position, starting early September. With a one month probation.
If you have any questions on the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or company details below.
Applications via CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.