- Location: Newquay
- OTE: £
Junior Graphic Designer
Be part of an incredibly talented graphic design team living and working in Cornwall. This is the perfect role for an all round designer looking to be involved in a rapidly expanding creative agency with a varied client base.
Start Date: 02/01/2018
Bonus: Based on creative output and account performance
- Junior Level Designer
- A top class portfolio (Digital and Print)
- Eager to work hard and learn
As a full time designer you will be able to:
- Work on a creative project from concept through to completion
- Artwork ideas
- Work efficiently and to task
- Be eager to learn
- Be up to speed with all relevant design software software.
- Must live and breathe design
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Take well to instruction and creative direction
- Have real attention to detail
- Understand the importance of hitting deadlines
- Contribute to meetings (both internal and external)
- Be a positive part of the creative process
- Take an interest in the clients we are working with and understand their needs
- Work well within a fast-paced studio environment.
- Be enthusiastic and organised.
Being an effective communicator is absolutely key to success in this role.
Applications via CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications via CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.