- Location: Newquay
- OTE: £
Be part of an incredibly talented graphic design team living and working in Cornwall. This is the perfect role for an all round designer looking to be involved in a rapidly expanding creative agency with a varied client base.
Start Date: 02/01/2018
Bonus: Based on creative output and account performance
- Mid Level Designer
- Five years creative industry experience
- A top class portfolio (Digital and Print)
Successful Designer will be able to:
- Work on a creative project from concept through to completion
- Be a creative thinker
- Be an all-around designer
- Deliver polished design with real attention to detail.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4D and Premiere advantageous but not essential
- Must live and breathe design
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Plan projects and hit deadlines
- Contribute to meetings (both internal and external)
- Be an active member of the creative process
- Take an interest in the clients we are working with and understand their needs
- Have an interest in actions sports (useful but not essential).
- Work well within a fast-paced studio environment.
- Confident, enthusiastic and organised.
Being an effective communicator is absolutely key to success in this role.
Working with account management and business development team.
An additional commission structure takes the new business that you bring in, into account.
Applications via CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications via CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.