- Location: Newquay
- OTE: £20,000
Manage the Wavelength studio, the creative hub for all things design, development and publishing on Tolcarne Beach Newquay
Start Date: 01/03/2018
OTE: £20,000+ per annum
Basic: £17,000 paid monthly
Bonus: Performance related and paid monthly
- Admin Experience
- Customer Experience
• Answering the phone
• Meeting and greeting all studio visitors
• Work with account managers to plan creative workflow
• Ensuring that the creative and publishing teams have everything they need
• Keeping the studio tidy
• Managing post
• Management of office infrastructure
• Booking travel
• Take meeting notes
• Client contracts
• Writing Order forms
• Generating sales invoices
• Creative work flow management
• Proposal presentations
Basic Account Management
• Daily management of clients’ projects
• Daily communication of client needs within the team
• Pro-active leadership that ensures the team produce high quality work efficiently
• Ensure relevant contracts,and ATP’s are discussed with the clients, agreed and signed
• Understand and communicate the needs and expectations of the client.
• Organise client feedback.
• Generate accurate reports and status notifications.
• Ensure client deadlines are hit. Get recorded sign off on projects.
• Completing projects on schedule and within an budget.
• Oversee accurate invoicing.
• Stay up to date with client accounts
• Be able to deliver agency time records for clients upon request
Being an effective communicator is absolutely key to success in this role.
• Being a central point of contact in for all external team members.
• Managing clients that are dealing directly with the studio
An additional commission structure takes the new business that you bring in into account.
Applications via CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications via CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.