- Location: Remote/Devon/Cornwall
- OTE: £35,000+
This role sits across our media and ventures divisions. You will support our directors delivering marketing and funding campaigns for some of the world’s best and fastest growing brands.
Start Date: 01/02/2021
Basic: From £24,000
Bonus: Performance related and paid monthly.
- Experience with Crowdfunding
- Full time or Freelance opportunities
- Ideally 5+ years industry experience
Wavelength media aims to inspire people to get outdoors, be healthy and live sustainably. This is done through inspiring media, world class events, and innovative marketing / funding campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Manage your own pipeline of campaigns throughout the fundraising process
- Work with entrepreneurs to support them with the preparation of their crowdfunding pitch, video and other connected materials required to launch their fundraising campaign.
- Advise entrepreneurs on planning marketing strategies to maximise the success of their campaign
- Guide startups through platform due diligence and deal execution processes
- Work alongside the rest of the ventures team on projects to improve the processes and products we use to support entrepreneurs whilst fundraising.
- Support creative strategy
- Lead on planning and execution
- Project manage marketing campaigns
- Look for ongoing opportunities with live clients
- Work on proposals to help win new business
What we’re looking for 🚀
- A true passion for entrepreneurship, lifestyle and sustainability.
- A genuine belief that business can be a force for good.
- Strong account management skills: excellent interpersonal skills and a superb telephone manner to quickly build rapport with customers. Strong organisational skills to effectively manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Experience of working in a professional environment is preferred
- A high attention to detail and thorough in your approach to your work.
- A willingness to work flexibly. We are a very fast growing company, and we need to operate with all hands on deck.
Salary and Benefits 🎉
- You’ll be working for a high growth company across the lifestyle and sustainability sectors. We practice what we preach and believe a work life balance is integral to success and will give you time and flexibility to do what you love – joining the morning catch up with wet hair from a sea swim, surf, or even a sweaty run is highly praised.
- Salary: TBC, depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Access to great offices across the south west
- Team trips to the waves and mountains
Freelance or full time
We are considering freelance, part time and full time applications, and prepared to be flexible depending on your circumstances.
How to Apply
Applications via CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Applications via CV and Covering Letter to [email protected].