- Location: Remote/Devon/Cornwall
- OTE: £35ph+
Freelance Project Manager
Lead a talented team of creatives to ensure end to end delivery of exceptional creative work for a variety of Wavelength clients.
Start Date: 01/03/2021
Basic: £15-£35 per hour
Bonus: A new business commission incentive
- 5 years+ agency experience
- Project management
- Sound understanding of the creative process
We are looking for someone to help manage and support the different projects we have across media and events. This can be on a freelance or part time basis.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Client Understanding
- Project planning
- Project set up
- Ability to manage a web development and creative process
- Budgeting and time management
- Feedback management
- Management of creative team
- Working to deadlines
- Project delivery
- Project reporting
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A natural interest in sustainability
- A natural interest in surf culture
- A network of designers and developers to bring to potential projects
- Software understanding of Harvest, Slack, Google Suite, Xero and Pipedrive
- Being an effective communicator is absolutely key to success in this role.
- Managing clients needs and expectations
An additional commission structure will be set up for any new business that you bring in into account.
Perks of the job
• Variety of office locations
• Flexible working conditions
• Part of an agency on the rise, working on a range of interesting clientele
Applications via CV and Covering Letter to [email protected].