- Location: Remote/Bristol/London/Devon/Cornwall
- OTE: Freelance
Freelance Senior Graphic Designer
An opportunity for freelance designers to be part of the expanding network of talented designers here at Wavelength Media. Work is incredibly varied and depending on how you take to projects, likely to be constant.
Start Date: 22/02/2021
Basic: Negotiable day/hourly rate
Bonus: Based on creative output and account performance
- Senior Freelance Designer
- 7 years creative industry experience
- A top class portfolio ( Digital and Print)
A a freelance designer you will be able to:
- Work on a creative project from concept through to completion
- Be a creative thinker
- Be an all-round designer
- Deliver polished design with real attention to detail.
- Be flexible
- Bring positive energy into the studio
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Plan projects
- Hit deadlines
- Contribute to meetings (both internal and external)
- Be an active member of the creative process
- Work well within a fast paced studio environment.
- Confident, enthusiastic and organised.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A natural interest in sustainability
- A natural interest in surf culture
- A network of designers and developers to bring to potential projects
- Software understanding of Harvest, Slack, Google Suite, Xero and Pipedrive
Being an effective communicator is absolutely key to success in this role.
Applications via CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Applications via CV and Covering Letter to [email protected].